Cry with no tears;
Hi. My name is Nooraimi Huda. I'm 17 going 18 next year. I'm Single for sure. And to know me more. Please read my entry. Don't judge a book by cover.

The truth,
Raimi Huda Amyda.
messagez linkiez creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older|
newer →
Tuto Cara Nak Tukar Background
Monday, July 11, 2011 | 8:20 AM | 0 comments ♥
direquest oleh ain fatihah .. 
okay senang je .. 
First Log In - Dashboard - Design - Edit Html - Ctrl+F 
cari ini : 
body { 
bila dah jumpa paste kan code ini bawah code tdi 

background:$bgcolor;
Background-image:url(URL IMAGE);
background-repeat: repeat;
background-position:Center center;
background-attachment:Fixed;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;
}

url image tukar dgn url background korang ..
ok kalau nak cri background lawa-2 pegi kat sini :)